Thursday, October 22, 2009

he passed.

Not only is he a graduate of an incredible law school,
HE ALSO JUST PASSED THE BAR IN NEVADA!
yeeeehaw. i couldn't be prouder of him...there is some sort of weird "walking on clouds, so glad we don't have to do that again, so proud that he passed it on the first time, screaming for joy" feeling that i am feeling right now. and yes, when he told us, booker and i just started screaming...like for a long period of time. (i underestimated just how much booker understood the importance of this test!) lincoln just ran for beej's legs to give them a hug, and maizie cried because of the loud screaming. IT. WAS. PERFECT. love you beej, we are so proud of you.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS TO BEN AND TO THE STATE OF NEVADA, IT IS THAT STATES GAIN.
what a moment ,thanks for sharing\
michele

Heather said...

what a wonderful feeling - wish we could be together to celebrate it!

Drewzer said...

I am very proud of you brother. Nice work. I bet your chair in that big office of yours is a little more comfortable now huh. I am very happy for you and your family.

cheeks said...

congrats!!! talk about a load off! that is so great!

Nate and Jessica said...

I am just grinning! And I want a leg hug from Lincoln right about now.

Bryan and Ellie said...

That is so wonderful! Congratulations!!! Oh, I've so loved looking at all these pictures of your cute family. I miss you guys!

Annie said...

HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!! That is more stress than anyone should be put under. Now you are on your way to the big bucks! Congratulations, this news made this day better.

Kara said...

I so wish I'd been able to remember where my phone was when you called so I could have heard all the screaming, congrats!

emily and kevin griffin said...

yay for beej!

kim said...

guess what, I screamed too! Your momma is pretty proud (but then again I would have been proud if you didn't pass too!!)
I would like to do something for a leg hug -do I have to pass the bar or could I get away with just passing the pizza?
Congrats sonny, job well done!

ryan and berni said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who screamed (and whoke up a few kids doing it). I always knew you were wicked smart but it's nice when that pays off isn't it? I love you brother and I'm SO happy for you!

Melinda said...

Yay! Yay! We are sooooo incredibly happy and excited for you guys. Good job BJ!

Smittys said...

YAY!

The Teeples said...

Oh My Gosh! Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!! Way to go Ben. We knew you would do it. We are so thrilled for you that you hopefully never have to endure that horrible test again.

Way to go!! It only goes up from here