Thursday, October 15, 2009

sick and wrong.


Some people wonder why I don't eat meat. And that is a whole post for another day, but for today....(and i have no qualms with meat, cooking with it, etc...) these pictures make me sick.


Hi, do you want to come over for dinner for a little bbq?

Yes, we are taking everything in our fridge and putting it on a bun and calling it dinner..

oh yeah, and then killing everything on our street for your meal..
and to finish off...
this would be quite the treat at a baby shower, huh!


(all images taken from thisiswhyyou'refat.com)

wow...there are quite some creations on this website...you should definitely look at it, if nothing else so you don't feel quite so bad about what you are feeding your family tonight! ha!

8 comments:

Heather said...

that is absolutely revolting.

Anonymous said...

ughhhhhhhhhh

Nate and Jessica said...

I don't see what's so gross about it. :) SICK.

Joseph & Annie Hatch said...

Thank you for that...I just vomited in my mouth! Yuck!

Megan Melver said...

doesn't look that bad...hmmmm i must be hungry ... my fav was the meat shaped as a person with bacon.... can't go wrong there!!!

Britni Watkins said...

Those are absolutely ridiculous...but oh so fun to look at!

Drewzer said...

ruin it for the rest of us why dont you? thanks Kiki. So just so I know, how are you supposed to cook/eat that baby made out of hamburger and bacon.

kim said...

Eat a bacon wrapped baby? I think I'm officially a veggie now too.