Thursday, November 5, 2009

him.

Today I am so greatful for my sweet little Booker. There are so many things that bring a smile to my face when I think of him, but one of the things I am most greatful for is his great imagination! He can imagine ANYTHING and make it come to life. AND it is very entertaining to watch.:) This week he has been so into playing office. He came in the other night with his paper computer and played for 2 days with it, typing up reports and doing really hard work. He even woke up one night and rushed in to me and said "Mom, I forgot to sign something!" I told him to go back to bed, but he was really worried.."Mom, if the front office has to work through the night, then I do too!" I told him all of the other offices in the world were closed at night and when he woke up in the morning he could sign his paper and get it to the front desk in time. He was okay with that. I hope his love of imagining will go on for at least a few more years because it makes my days happy watching and listening to him.
Booker and his paper computer in his "office"

a couple of nights ago, I thought it would be nice to give him an "upgrade" so I sewed him up a quick computer.
and here he is in his newly revamped office..he made the signs before I woke up this morning...
a no smoking sign and a no horses sign. 2 very important things for an office environment.
also decorating his office is his lamp (truck with musical instrument) and of course we HAVE to use daddy's studying chair.:) oh yeah, and can't forget skunkers, his best friend.

a happy working boy.


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Nate and Jessica said...

No Horses! What!? Miss him.

cheeks said...

he is too cute! good thing his mom is so on the ball and quickly whipped up an upgraded computer! he is one lucky duck! i love his no smoking/horses signs!

emily and kevin griffin said...

you are ridikilus! that computer is awesome...:) he's such a cutie.

kim said...

Way to cute -I laughed so so hard. The computer is just beyond Kiki. Don't even wonder where his imagination comes from!! can't wait to see all you guys in just 2 days!

Anonymous said...

i sure would love to have him working for me,[maybe we could leave the horses out back] they are beautiful to look at .
look out student of the year here comes booker.
love michele

Gazdik Family said...

how cute is that!! He is SOOO dang cute. He has changed already for the little boy look he had when he left here. It could be a "no horsing around" sign....

Melinda said...

ok, you make me sick with your craftiness. :) I sincerely wish I had your talent to just whip up a laptop computer for my son. His signs are so cute and made me smile.

Megan Melver said...

this story has kept me going today... i haven't laughed this hard in a while:)