Monday, November 16, 2009

my computer.


When I think back to relatively not that long ago, I remember a life with no computer. I would have a really hard time with that now. haha. That is the understatement of the year. And my husband would agree whole heartedly!:) I am so thankful for not having to have papers stacked and stacked from bills and lined paper that don't have to be used now because of this wonderful machine. I am thankful that I can keep in touch with friends and family much faster and easier with the touch of a button. I am thankful that grandparents and family can SEE the kids grow up and change and not just have to listen to their voice on the phone, because of the computer. And more than anytime in my life, I am so thankful I can write a little bit about my life and preserve it for my kids and family to come because of the computer. I am trying to learn balance with my life and the computer :) but truly am grateful for the sweet blessings it has brought into my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kiki, just to think even booker has his own 'PC"
have a great day!
michele

emily and kevin griffin said...

i'm a fan too...usually. :)

Smittys said...

Rub it in why don't you!