Thursday, November 26, 2009

my family...all of them!



And of course the last thing I will write about for this special month is the thing that matters most to me..my family..all of them. I feel so blessed to have such a supportive, happy, active, and loving family that I have. I believe that we are sent here to earth to be tested, and that the family is the most special and sacred of all relationships here. Home is a place that is a training ground for the rest of life, and I certainly had and have some great training!:) I have been blessed with parents who are open, honest, supportive, faith-filled, loving, patient and always worried about me. I was blessed with siblings who are supportive, fun, loving, and always the best of examples. I was blessed with Beej's family who have always been sweet, supportive,service-oriented and loving in all of our crazy adventures, and who would give us the shirt off of their backs if needed. And I have the best sister and brother in laws a girl could ask for...I guess the best way to describe them is to say they are true friends. I'm so thankful for eternal families and that as we all work together in this life to better ourselves and those around us, that this greatest of all relationships, our family, can last forever. I couldn't imagine spending a second without them now or ever. I love you all!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND THANKS for all the inspiration
great pic, the boys are soooooo
cute
michele

Nate and Jessica said...

It was fun to see a picture of your whole family. And to think many of them survived Battle Mountain! Love your turkeys by the way!!!