Tuesday, November 24, 2009

my friends.




one of my friends posted this quote and it couldn't be more true....


"Sisters, we are all in this together. We need each other. Oh how we need each other. Those of us who are old need you who are young. And hopefully, you who are young need some of us who are old. It is a sociological fact that women need women. We need deep and satisfying and loyal friendships with each other. These friendships are a necessary source of sustenance. We need to renew our faith every day. We need to lock arms and help build the kingdom so that it will roll forth and fill the whole earth." -Marjorie Pay Hinckley


I couldn't make my list of things I am grateful for without adding my friends near the top. I have had incredible friends throughout my life who have lifted me, strengthened me, helped me, guided me and loved me and helped me be a better friend myself. Whether I have found them at church, as my neighbor (hi michele!), playing ball of any kind, at playgroups, etc...I am so grateful for ALL of my friends and the great joy they bring to my life. YOU have made my life better by being in it.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hey look it's me! Oh how I miss you Kiki! What a sweet post-it totally made my day. That was such a fun night.

Nate and Jessica said...

We definitely all need each other don't we!!! And we all need to live closer. I'm so grateful for our friendship that was able to grow so strong in just a few years time. Hope Thanksgiving is awesome...we'll miss ya.

Anonymous said...

hope all the comins have a terrific thanksgiving day!!
michele and angel