Sunday, November 8, 2009

an oven.



Posted by Picasa

Since having the great opportunity to cook for my family every day, for the last 7 1/2 years, I have come to really love cooking and baking. When I think back to how other women and men have had to cook over the ages, it makes me so incredibly happy to be able to reach with my hand, turn a knob and i have a heated oven every night. I have a hard enough time coming up with recipes to cook knowing I have any kind of heat (oven, stove, microwave, griddle, bbq, etc.) on hand, and couldn't imagine having to worry about that too. So thank you, Miss Oven, for your hard work and consistancy every night..you make my job sooooo much easier.


My favorite sites to look at are: taste of homes (i love this magazine times a million)




and i am always looking for more...any suggestions?

2 comments:

Nate and Jessica said...

Have you ever been to ourbestbites.com? I love that one.

J & M Squared said...

so this is a great idea! I miss you, and am grateful for you!