Thursday, November 19, 2009

parks.

yep, this is one of those cheesy posts. I am thankful for parks. Most days this is because I have so much fun playing with and watching my children play. I love watching them interact with other children, seeing their personalities take over their play and of course watching their imaginations make a playset a pirate ship, a big superhero building, even a fast food drive thru. And then there are days like today where the park is my hero. It saves me from yelling and screaming, from pulling my hair out and gets me back to being a sane, happy woman and mother. I cannot tell you HOW thankful I am today for parks!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kiki, their imaginations are so fun to watch. can't wait to see what that youngest blondie will come up with.[she has such great teachers!!!]
thanks for the inspirations
michele and angel

kerstin said...

I LOVE parks too! I am so sad that ours is now covered over with snow. Enjoy the warm weather! :)