Thursday, November 12, 2009

thank you.




I know this should have been yesterday's post, but better late than never! Yesterday I had a few moments to remember those who serve so diligently for my freedoms and I couldn't be more grateful. It only takes hearing a few stories about those who do NOT enjoy freedom, who may not even know what life is like where you actually make your own choices, who do what someone else tells them to do, and then take a step back and smile because of the great bounty that I enjoy. Even more than that, I so appreciate those who serve and fight for others freedom as well. And of course, their sweet families who sacrifice many moments of time where they wish their loved ones were home, and for what? Simply for me and for you, so we can CHOOSE what we do and how we live. That is ALWAYS something to be thankful for.

No comments: