Sunday, January 17, 2010

6 years old!


Wow, time has flown since my little boy was this big:

until now:


he makes my life happier, more exciting each day and has taught me how to be a better person and mother by the sweet person that he is. 6 years ago he gave me the greatest job in the world, and I have loved the job every day since, especially in this rough economy, it's nice to have a steady job!:)

Booker on Booker:
Favorite colors: red, green and pink
Favorite food: hot dogs and chicken and vegetables
Favorite sport: soccer
Best friend: alex, isabel and cody
Favorite candy: york mint
Favorite thing at school: learning about everything
Best thing about being 6: my party
What do you want to be when you grow up: Engineer
Favorite scripture story: Noah
Favorite song: I Am a Child of God
What do you want to do before you are 7: get good grades and play with my family
Happy birthday, Booker! I love you to pieces.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! what a great love note to your firstborn. he is such a sweet little 'man'.tell him happy birthday from michele and angel

Sarah Lunt said...

Happy Birthday Booker! What a great birthday post - I loved learning more about what he likes. You're right, you do have the best job on the planet. BTW, he is such a handsome boy too!

Gazdik Family said...

BOOKER!! Do you like an older girl.
Marry Julia!!!
By the way, loved the video of your little girl falling asleep!! She is so DANG CUTE!!!

Nate and Jessica said...

Gosh, can it be? Truly a GOOD looking kid...and I hear pretty dang smart. Good work Kiki.

kim said...

I love that you love HIM so much! Well said mamma.