Thursday, January 21, 2010

Berni





I have some of the most wonderful memories of Ben and I. We became really good friends while we were in high school together. I'm so glad that I was able to be in high school with all of my brothers. I loved watching Ben wrestle, it was always fun to see him use moves in a real meet that he practiced on me at home. Most of the memories I have are of him sitting on me, tackling my feet while I walk by, randomly jumping on me or other such physical banter. Most of the pictures that I have of him prove that too. Ben helped me get through a lot growing up and it has always been a privilege to be his sister. Thanks for being you beej!
Bern

2 comments:

Ben C. said...

Thanks sista. You were a good sport to put up with all of that wrestling. But hey, it made you pretty tough. I love you.

ryan and berni said...

yeah, my husband would agree. the first time he scared me and i nailed him in the chest shocked him pretty good! you definitely helped put the tough in me.