Thursday, January 21, 2010

the last one.





The best decision of my life...hands down, happened this day.


And so, as I close out our 30 posts for a 30 year old today, you may be able to see why it should be called 30 posts for an incredible 30 year old. I am so happy to have had so many guest bloggers today (thank you, thank you!), and think it just made my case in point to what a great man that I married. You didn't just have to listen to me go on and on, but could hear it from many. 30 years old is just the beginning.. I can't see what the next 30 have in store for you!

Happy, Happy Birthday to you!

5 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

Wow, what an incredible tribute! Such a great idea, Kiki. Happy Birthday Ben!! Hope you had a fantastic day. And um, hello! You look absolutely gorgeous in your wedding pic, Kiki! So fun to see.

emily and kevin griffin said...

Good job, Kik. it was thoroughly entertaining. happy birthday beej. we'll call you tomorrow.

Kara said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Ben and way to go Kiki, this is so great!

Anonymous said...

this has been soooooooooo much fun.
thanks to everyone for sharing.
miss all the blone hair and BLUE EYES!!
michele and angel

Sarah Lunt said...

What a great idea! Loved the wedding photo too - beautiful couple and thus beautiful children!!! Happy Birthday Ben!