Thursday, January 21, 2010

a name.


I love looking at Ben's name when written out. Benjamin J. Comin, Esquire. There are so many things that I am proud of in Ben's life, one being his graduating from law school and passing the bar. Ben was always busy, busy, busy during law school, and didn't get to spend as much time as he would have liked doing extracurricular law school activities, but because he was always worried about spending enough time with his family. Once he finished law school, he then had the task of working full-time and study the rest of the time for the bar. What a crazy time it was, but as I look back, I think of it as a fond memory because he completed yet another great goal in his life. No matter what his name says, and what is written behind it, to me the greatest thing that could be written is Benjamin J. Comin, Husband and Father..and that is worth more than anything to me.

No comments: