Thursday, January 21, 2010

night lovelies


To me, I love Ben for all the little things he does, especially at night. He checks on the kids every night before bed, locks all the doors and is ALWAYS the last one to turn out the last light. And he is known to get CRAZY at night as well...in a funny way. He loves to turn out the lights sometimes when I am walking into the room so I cannot see ANYTHING and then jump on me to scare me...all the while I am uncontrollably laughing because I know he is going to jump out at anytime and I really am scared to death! I have never laughed so hard as I do at night..and even though I tell him I hate it..in reality, I know the laughter we get from this keeps me young! See, I really do appreciate everything about him!:)

1 comment:

Ben C. said...

How juvenile! I do nothing of the sort. Actually, I've gotten punched a few times when I've tried this. Kiki always says it was "accidental." But I have my suspicions...