Tuesday, January 5, 2010

talker superhero.

Booker gave a talk on Sunday. He did incredibly well for finding out he was giving one 2 days before. He practiced and memorized almost the entire thing! On Sunday he was amazing. He stood without fidgeting, talked loudly and slowly, and remembered everything he memorized. I was so proud of him. On the way out, the secretary pulled me aside and told me she had him signed up to do it again at the end of the month. So after church I told Booker what a great job and that they wanted him to talk again at the end of the month. His reply?...."It's probably because I did so great, mom...I think I'm like a talker superhero!" Love him.

2 comments:

emily and kevin griffin said...

i sink so! what a cutie...way to be talker superhero!

Anonymous said...

way to go booker!!!!
love his gusto
love,michele and angel