Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tyler








I have many memories about BJ. Some of which come from the trouble caused between seminary and school. I would never have guessed that so much could happen in such a short time. For example, the drive by doughnuting and soap in the school courtyard fountain. Beyond the memories, is the person BJ was while we were young and continues to be today. I remember gaining the courage to bear my testimony of the restored Gospel after BJ would share his. He has the courage to stand for what he believes in. It is his natural ability to be a true friend. He never failed to stand up for me when I was in need. BJ simply living his life helped a young friend develop a testimony.
Tyler Fox

2 comments:

Ben C. said...

Even though we haven't talked or spent much time together in quite a few years, it is nice to know we are still friends. Thanks for the nice words.

ryan and berni said...

what tyler said was a perfect and beautiful way of describing you ben.