Friday, February 5, 2010

boys vs. girls



Tell me, Booker and Lincoln, how do you play?

"Anything rough, tough, and fast. A competition is always good...


going as fast as we can go...
down the hill, and starting all over again."


Maizie, Maizie, how do YOU play?



"I like to sit and get my crayons out....

and color a pretty picture with lots of colors..


and that is how I like to play!"

note of disclaimer: this is not to say that Maizie can't be found eating rocks, running all over the place and going as "FAST" as she possibly can..and not to say that the boys are not sometimes (read rarely) up for a little coloring outside, but the other day as I watched the 3 of them play, I was blown away by the differences of their preferred methods of playing.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

cheeks said...

i LOVE lincoln's method of focus: tongue sticking straight out! so funny! maizie girl is just too stinkin cute!

Nate and Jessica said...

I could look at pictures of Maizie all day.

Pattie said...

Aww she is too cute!

I still like to color (I'm such a big kid lol)

Anonymous said...

oh so cute, sure the boys will be willing to TEACH mazie all the good things she will need to know. the mazie is just toooooooooo cute with those big BLUE COMIN EYES. give all a hug for me
michele and angel

Gazdik Family said...

We always thought your boys were cute, but our family is falling in love with your little princess now!!

Sarah Walton said...

so true . . . my girls can sit and draw pictures for hours. or they make up dances. never wrestling here. BUT we are so exciting to have a little boy in this house!!