Friday, February 12, 2010

a few valentines projects

Valentine's day is here already..it seems like this year is just flying! I made some quick little valentines for Bookers class, and a sweet little house as a gift for his teacher.
I love things that look organized when they are all put together. After getting the valentines all made, i made a quick little box up to hold them, which made transporting them so simple!
I love these little designs from papertrey ink..love how you can do a little or a lot to them and they look fantastic regardless...
and of course signed by the big boy himself!
and this is the sweet little house i made...
all valentined out...
with some sweets inside, of course.
i don't know about you, but i feel so greatful there is a day i can spend thinking about all the people who i love and make a big difference in my life.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i was in bookers CLASS!!how creative!
happy valentines day to all the comins.
love michele and angel

Nate and Jessica said...

Oh great, you've got one of those trackers now. I'll have to make sure I come to your blog from someone else's. He he. Adorable valentines! I wanted to stick my hand in that house and grab some treats!

Megan Melver said...

Can booker come be in my class... and you can bring me a house like that...filled with yummy candy????? Puhleaseeeee?????? I will even beg.......:)

emily and kevin griffin said...

holy moly. that's awesome. even with sick kids...:)

ryan said...

so cute! I love valentines day too. It's probably my second favorite (you know, right behind ground hogs day)so I was thinking about who I love, and I love my family and that includes you guys. Love you!

Sarah Lunt said...

So, so cute! I just love to see your creations. Any chance you'll post a tutorial for that house?!

Gazdik Family said...

You know, you should have a studio for you to make all those fun things. People can come and go watching you making them. People can be inspired by you, or end up ordering something to be made my you. The point is, the whole world should have a chance to see what you have. It is not an art, you have a talent to creat things that add love and beauty in this world!!

Gazdik Family said...

I ment "by you", not "my you"....