Tuesday, February 16, 2010

some new firsts!

First: a cute picture from valentines day...so sweet..


our FIRST picnic at the park for the year...



Maizies first rocket launch...(and yes, she is always with her dad..she IS a daddy's girl..which will work quite nicely for my upcoming trip to OHIO sans kids..yay!)



Booker getting ready for our FIRST swim outside for the year...




Maizie's FIRST time verbally refusing to let me take a picture of her!ahhh!
Lincoln's initial dip was very reserved..
Booker's was very, well, BOOKER!
and yes, she loved it too!
Here's to a new season of FIRSTS! yay!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

cheeks said...

swimming already?!?!? sounds wonderful! we're excited to see you!

Annie said...

I am so excited for your visit! So so so excited! And I am green that you get to go swimming and we just got ten more inches of snow.

Melinda said...

Stop torturing me with these pictures of swimming! Why in the world would you want to come to Ohio when you're got that lovely weather? :)

ryan and berni said...

those are some pretty good firsts. I don't think we'll be doing our first swim trip until we're in San Diego for the wedding!

Nate and Jessica said...

Maizie is growing out of control fast. Look at her holding her own sandwich!

Kara said...

this post made me throw up in my mouth...

Anonymous said...

wow they are growing!! see what happens when you feed and water 'em!!!!
dont' think they will let you off the plane if you travel sans kids.
it does look like ben is really enjoying having his own little pricess.
miss ya .michele and angel

kerstin said...

I'm trying to figure out why we are still living in Idaho! And not even the warmer part of Idaho! ;) Enjoy your picnics! Think of me still in hibernation while you are basking in the sun :(

Sarah Lunt said...

I hope you guys have a dozen kids because they are SOOOO CUTE! When are you headed to Ohio? That would be awesome if it's when I'm there - March 18th - 21st.

Gazdik Family said...

Booker is diving in the pool while my son is building an igloo outside with snow blocks.....
Hey, well, guess what, we GET to play in the snow all the time now, so there!!!!

Heather said...

Loved, loved, loved your card. Thanks so much. Glad you're enjoying the warmth!

Miss you.