Monday, March 29, 2010

eeeeek! look what she let me do!

I was so excited yesterday when doing Maizie's hair, when a braid actually worked. It was a bit hard to get started, because her hair is SO fine, but ahhhhhhh...it looked so cute. Definitely one of those things I looked forward to doing when I found out I was having a girl.


Then she started being a ham for me..
This is that sweet smile I get to see every single day! (ignore the runny nose..she is teething..AGAIN!):)
Man, I love this little girl!
 
and she is wearing a few goodies that will be in my shoppe that opens up tomorrow! yikes, better get working!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Megan Melver said...

so cute:)

Nate and Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, I must admit I wouldn't have thought she had thick enough hair for that! I better get experimenting on Natalie!

cheeks said...

whoa! she seriously has enough hair for that?!?!? too cute for words! she looks so grown up!

Anonymous said...

just do not know which is prettier, those BIG blue eyes or the blonde hair.you and ben must be in love with both!!
michele

Annie said...

I love the braids! So so cute. Maybe tomorrow I'm going to have to do some braids too! I can't wait to see your shop.