Tuesday, March 30, 2010

it's official!

The day and time has finally arrived. Even through last night..literally..still haven't been to bed yet, I wondered if I could get it all done!  Yay for not having to be a perfectionist all the time.  I will be updating my shoppe in the next two days, but if you haven't heard..EVERYTHING IS 20% OFF THE NEXT 2 DAYS, MARCH 30-31.  So go check it out and tell me what you think!  Some of you have asked if I have a blog button for my shop..well, here it is:




blog button final




Just copy and paste this code right into an HTML code widget on your sidebar and you should be good to go! Thanks for all the encouragement in getting this shop up and running. Any referrals would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!:)

And my new creating blog, KIKI CREATES will hopefully be up and public later today. After getting it just perfect, my layout decided to mess up late last night, so we will be working things out today!

4 comments:

Sarah Lunt said...

Yay! You are so creative, I can't wait to see everything. Congrats!

Nate and Jessica said...

Sorry about the long night...it's good I am coming to Vegas because I simply can't ignore the little piece of me that loves crafting/creating and being around you will inspire me! Can't wait to browse around the awesomeness!

Melinda said...

All your stuff is so cute! I told Drew that if we are having a girl I am buying all the dresses! I am jealous you can sew like that. Sewing is something I plan to learn how to do someday. Someday....

West Family said...

I have another friend who is an blogger and has her own etsy shop. She just left this info on her blog that you might be able to do to get the word out about your new cute shop!
http://us.moo.com/en/partner/etsy-business-cards?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=placement&utm_campaign=etsy