Friday, April 30, 2010

some cuteness.

We had some cuteness happening here the other day.

Involving him:

Booker's class has been working on some musical performances for a program they did last night.  He had 2 performances yesterday..one in the morning for the school and one at night for the parents.  He was overly excited before going to school and when I went to pick him up he was BEAMING! I asked, "Booker, how did your performance go?"  His reply was simply, "Mom, I rocked everybody and tonight I am going to rock you too!" Love him. Love that he loves to sing. And play rockstar. And rock everyone..even when they are singing about freedom and being an american. LOVE. IT.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nate and Jessica said...

I want to hear it WHEN I GET OUT THERE!!!

Smittys said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

way to go booker!! proud of you.
michele and angel

emily and kevin griffin said...

i don't doubt that you were completely rocked...:) good job booker!

Melinda said...

You need to record it and put it on here! I love stuff like that. He really is so cute!