Friday, July 23, 2010

i wish...

We've had a fun time this summer taking quick little trips to different celebrations..weddings a plenty and family trips galore..the kids have LOVED it!  They love being around their cousins, friends and family and have cried EVERY time we leave.

A few weeks ago we were up in Salt Lake and had a great time taking the kids to Temple Square.  I tried to take a few pics of them together.. I always wish they would turn out perfect (even one of them!).  But to be honest, everytime I look at these pictures, they remind me of real life..and that is pretty darn great.:)

Yes, Maizie is the queen...
and doens't take ANYTHING from ANYONE..


 
They are pretty stinkin cute and I feel absolutely blessed to be their mom.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Annie said...

They are just too cute. I hope it's been a great summer for you.

Anonymous said...

kiki, just great pics! love to see their personalities shine!!
miss ya
michele

Nate and Jessica said...

HEY So, I work for a kids modeling agency and your kids are BEAUTIFUL. Gimmee a call???

The Teeples said...

They are so dang cute. Getting so big! Especially little Maizie and Lincoln. Maizie doesn't look like a toddler but a little girl and Lincoln has lost that little boy look he is looking like a little man. We are heading to Utah in two weeks. I am sad we just missed ya.

Taunya and Ian said...

Those are cute pictures! They are growing so fast!

Melinda said...

I love her facial expressions! So cute and so funny!