Sunday, October 17, 2010

dear checklist.


    Dear Ms. Checklist,

Remember last week when I wrote you down, and didn't really know if I could finish ANY of you? You really made my week busy. I haven't said hello to my best friend across town in 10 days, my angel mother has been in town to lend a hand and play, my husband has been busy, busy at work, and to be honest, I didn't know, even with my normal schedule if I could even look at you.

Little by little I did look at you, and one by one I checked you off!  And it felt so good.  Jury duty ended up only being 6 hours long..(So thankful I am a stay at home mom with no babysitting!), Halloween decorating was made mighty fun with my mom here..(pics to come!), but really the rewarding things were making the little pieces for family pics. Lake Las Vegas was a dream. Melynda, the photographer, was amazing..so patient and energetic with the kids.  Wow, thank you, Ms. Checklist for keeping me on track.

Can't wait to make another one of you soon!

xoxo, me.

PS..here is some of the proof of me conquering you:






9 comments:

cheeks said...

oh how i love and hate checklists!! it does feel soooo good to cross off that last item! :) thank you for the print...it came in the mail (a while ago, i'm just late letting you know). your kids couldn't be any cuter! maizie is a little fashionista!

Kara said...

Oh so in love. I can't believe those kiddos are getting so big!
Miss you all!!!

Nate and Jessica said...

been thinking of you all day for some reason. Make that all week. The pictures are incredible and GO YOU for conquering the evil/wonderful checklist!

Megan Melver said...

seriously her flower is OOC.. out of control... super duper cute... but still out of control:)

Anonymous said...

kiki!! so cute and handsome!! they are growing so fast.sure miss htem
michele and angel

Melinda said...

Your family pictures turned out great! I love the way you put the cute little outfits together. So cute!

Sarah Lunt said...

On behalf of the world, "Thank you for making such beautiful children!" Seriously - you can just see their cute personalities in their smiles, love it!

J & M Squared said...

So your babies are beautiful!!

rebecca said...

oh my HECK...your kids are sooo cute! love your pictures!