Monday, October 25, 2010

yucky spiber.




What a better way to start out this HALLOWEEN week than with a new friend of ours.

Meet "Spiber".
Our friendly tarantula.

Luckily he is already dead.

A few days ago, we were out on a family run and ran by this guy. The boys (read Ben) wanted to bring him home so bad to look at him under the microscope, but he was still moving..and moving spiders and Kiki DO NOT do well together.  So yesterday, the boys went out on a walk and brought this guy home.

And after seeing him up close, I do not ever want to see a "yucky spiber" like him again!


3 comments:

cheeks said...

ewww ewww ewww! even though it's dead that thing wouldn't have come 20 feet from my house or my body!! BOYS!!

Megan Melver said...

grossssss. did you glue that thing to the plate?

The Teeples said...

Oh My Gosh. I don't ever want to see a spider like that again. It looks like one I saw on this gross show I came upon. It gives you an ugly bite. Yuck! Oh I am going to have nightmares about this now. Sorry Kiki. I am totally on your side on this one.