Monday, November 22, 2010

day three: my peeps.


Have you ever thought that if words could describe you, which ones would follow you around?  I put only one above each of their heads, though many would be there...

Among the MANY things my family teaches me:
service, patience, hardwork, selflessness, empathy, sense of humor, drive, ambition, passion, faith, miracles still exist, opinionated, friendly, positive, smile through everything, love deeply, helpful, focused, happy, and calm.

I'd say my peeps are taking care of me. And I will always love them for it.

3 comments:

Gazdik Family said...

I LOVE THIS!!

emily and kevin griffin said...

this is fun! i'm patience, huh? :)

Melinda said...

I love your new blog background. What a sweet way to describe your family. This is really cute.