Friday, November 19, 2010

day two: why him, of course



So of course I cannot do a thankful week, without including him. All my life I dreamed of who my husband would be. How he would treat me and my children. What a good provider he would be. What a hard worker he was. How he served those around him. How he cared deeply for the world and how people lived upon it. How he would always be a good example for our children of faith, patience, love, forgiveness and trust. I really did dream of all these things.



I will never take for granted that I was blessed with him.  He has exceeded all of my dreams and more.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is AWESOME pic of ben and mazie
the boys are soooo handsome!!
looks like mazie has something VERY IMPORTANT to tell her daddy
love michele