Tuesday, November 2, 2010

november, yay!

I don't know why I find November to be so refreshing to me. Maybe because it is "fall" here in Southern Nevada.  Maybe because Halloween is over and all the craziness that goes with it. Maybe its the upcoming holidays which equals lots of family and memories. Whatever it is I am so thankful it is here!

Last year I did an "I am thankful month".  It seemed like each day I wrote about something, 10 more things came to mind that I was thankful for. I loved the experience of doing it, so I decided to do it in a new form this year. Thursday, November 18-Thursday, November 25  I will be doing "Thankful week".  Last year I had a few people ask me for the graphic I used..If you'd like to join me..even for a few days that week..or any other..feel free to go on ahead and use this. 

(click on it, then right click and save it!)

Hope your month is shaping up to be fabulous!
Can't wait to share some of the fun things I have been working on.:)

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing. Of course I don't mind if you use that saying. I think it is a great idea and would love to see what you do with it.