Sunday, January 23, 2011

makes me laugh.

So I haven't posted about Santa yet. Haven't posted about Booker or Ben's birthdays..haven't even posted a lick of my family coming for Christmas yet..and yet I am still on here soliciting your votes.  I got picked for an online crafting competition that starts tonight..(midnight). I had to do a project around the theme Thrift/Dollar Store..and I LOVE what I turned out in 3 days.:) Will you go vote for the one you think is mine (the projects are posted anonymously)? please?



Go HERE to vote.
You rock. Thank you.

2 comments:

Nollie said...

I'm pretty sure I know which one was yours, but will you tell us once the voting's done? Wow, you are all quite talented ladies. I'd love to buy some of those beautiful creations!

Monica said...

we have been voting all day. SO, now.. can we buy one of these from you?