Friday, February 11, 2011

and for the rest of the family...

I have been clogging up these airways lately, so on to the kids:

Yes, I dressed her:
I think she looks like a little happy gnome, and that makes me happy.:)

and you wonder if my artistic abilities (that is the ability to sometimes take unusual object and use them for practical things) pass on to my babies:
Lincoln begged Ben last night to make a sign for all of his "potions" so that people would know that they were "not for sale".  It was almost bedtime, so Ben told him he could make it in the morning. Not satisfied, Lincoln took a few minutes being very quiet and Ben walked into this:

I added the words so you could see it. A perfect block way to say "NOT FOR SALE".

amazing, right!

5 comments:

emily and kevin griffin said...

geez ben :) you should've known that your children would persist and not sleep until they've finished their work for the day. very creative lincoln!

Drewzer said...

potions? what kind of spells is lincoln casting? sounds scary to me.

Melinda said...

Ha Ha! Maize is sooo cute. I can't believe she is that big. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks. Lincoln is so funny. I love that he wanted to make sure no one came in to buy his stuff. So cute.

Anonymous said...

just amazing !! she would look great in a potato sack!! lol
give the boys a hug from me
miss 'em
michele and angel

yh said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
burberry tasche
chanel tasche
fendi bolsas
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures Christian Louboutin
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
lunettes de soleil
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton