Saturday, February 12, 2011

PLEASE.:)

HAHA. you thought you were going to get rid of hearing about me and my projects, right?!

Well, I just found out that my duvet cover was picked for a knock off contest.




and I can tell you which project is mine. Voting ends next Friday. GO VOTE for my duvet cover, please..(you only get one vote). (click on the button above and it will take you there.)

and I PROMISE times a thousand, this is the last that you will hear from me...about this..unless I have your email address.:)

4 comments:

kerstin said...

I LOVE voting for you! :)

Anna said...

I love the NOT FOR SALE sign. So cute...and smart! :)

Melinda said...

Your in second place right now! You have 1/4 of all the votes!

Gazdik Family said...

Keep sending those e mails coming!! It is so exciting!!